April Challenge Reminder

Still lots of time to enter our April Colour Challenge with an amazing bundle of stamps up for grabs to a randomly selected winner and of course the honour for one person of being our DT Pick of the Month!

This is our March colour palette with the optional theme TEXTURE. Full details of the challenge can be found on this post.

My mid-month inspiration piece is a simple tag card using Rubber Dance's bird stamps and Flourish background. I loved using grey for a change for my background and I think I'll be using it much more from now on. If you want to know more there are details on my blog.

I look forward to seeing your creations for the challenge - good luck!
Katy x

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thanks, Katy! Love your tag - I don't use grey often enough, not sure why - it is really pertty!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!