Connected by Art tag



Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Irit from the Rubber Dance DT with my fancy tag I made using a lot of Rubber Dance stamps.



I made this tag as a possible submission for Rubber Stamp Madness print call. I didn't make the call with this tag, but I  made it with another Rubber Dance piece for the very same theme. So now I can share this one with Rubber Dance stamps lovers and I think it's a pretty tag to any artistic woman among us.

The background was made with stamps from the Round in Circles set and I used mists from Tattered Angels to cover the background. I also added some black pen doodling in a kind of faux stitching.

The main images of artistic women from Women Collage set were all stamped with black pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I punched out the circles and arranged them all over the tag.

The sentiment was made with Tim Holtz stickers and it's my own idea: I think that we women are united in our so-called " weak" gender and connected by our passion for art, even if we live far apart



Here you can see some close-ups:






And all of those gorgeous stamps can be found in the Rubber Dance web shop.

Use Irit2016 discount code to get 15% off your order. The shipping rates are really nice, too! Check the shop and pick your own favorites!

You can also win some great stamps as we offer you our Monthly challenge in the blog and this month it's Kraft, White and Red colors: so easy as we all make Valentine cards.




Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful tag, Irit! Gorgeous colours and such a lovely combination of different stamps. The faux stitching is super cool! I love the sentiment you made with stickers!!
Thank you so much, darlin'!
ionabunny said…
Very pretty colourful tag. Love the two repeating themes. Hugz
Mac Mable said…
Great how you've got so much detail onto one tag. The colours and the theme is just so gorgeous, absolutely love it!
Craftyfield said…
This is one for the girls... girl power and all that, and I like it! Great colours and images too.

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!