Autumn Leaves Card

You can read this post in Danish here on the Scandinavian blog


Dear reader. Autumn is upon us, Susan from Design Team here, I'll show a very simple card. I have a lot of design papers I do not use that much, so it's a good opportunity to use it for this card. When I chose my stamp, I look at the papers that suits autumn colors. I love Rubber Dance leaves stamp set so they should be highlighted here on my card. I distressed the edges of my base, and glued my various pieces of papers on. Can it be simpler, and I will just say that I've bought myself a nice tool a MISTI, I would never have bought it if it had been one year ago, but it is recommended, you get a really good black image.


I have used:
I Love Leaves and Nostalgic Couples Stamp set
Paper from Bo Bonny and Core-Kraft
Distress ink: vitorian velvet and dusty concord
Archival ink jet black
from the pile sequins, paper lace and white cardboard


I hope you will come and play in our October challenge, you still have time to participate.
Hugs, Susan

Månedens Utfordring - Oktober:

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful card in delish autumn colours! I wonder if I have any of that in my pile of design papers... which I use much too seldom! (I kind of forget they are there).
Thank you, Susan! ♥
Mac Mable said…
Gorgeous card and I love those leaf stamps, one of my favourite sets x Such beautiful colours, thank you x
ionabunny said…
Lovely. I have lots of patterned papers I should use more. This is a lovely way to use some scraps and the leaves make a beautiful focus. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!