Christmas Night - Tag Tutorial by Susanne

Hi everyone!
It's Susanne writing today and I'm sharing a step by step tutorial for this Christmas Night tag. I used Brushos, different stamps from the Textured Series and a sentiment from the Christmas Cheers and Gift Tags.


I started with a dark blue and a bright orange Brusho background.



I sprinkled white liquid watercolor all over the tag after I've colored the edges black. I believe I used a black Pitt Artist Pen.

After everything was bone dry, I embossed some stars on top and the sentiment in the middle. I used WOW! Sparkling Snow Glitter.


Finally I cut out the houses and adhered them on the bottom. I colored the windows and doors with Distress Markers (Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed).




Thanks you for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.

Products from Rubber Dance:
Textured Houses
Textured Flowers
Textured Feathers
Christmas Cheers & Gift Tags


Comments

LOVE it,so atmospheric and perfectly Christmassy too :)
hugs
Donna xx
Jackie PN said…
What a great tag and clever use of the row houses stamp!!
Jackie ")
Julie S said…
Beautiful, Susanne! I love the non-traditional Christmas colors, too.
Craftyfield said…
Love it Susanne, the deep, deep colour of the night sky, the snow and those gorgeous houses! Need I say more?!
ionabunny said…
Love that amazing night sky. So cute with the row of houses. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!