Theme Challenge Reminder with the new Stamps

Hi there!!!

Susanne here today. I am so happy and proud that Bibi loves my whales and made stamps out of them! It's so exciting and I have so much fun playing with them!

Today I'd like to share a galaxy card with one of the whales to remind you on our running Theme Challenge AND on our Salty Summer Sale. All Beach/Sea themed stamps are 20% off in the store until July 30th!


I created the galaxy background with Brushos. Check out my quick video to see how this worked. The whale is coloured with a few layers of Distress Oxide Inks.




You are welcome to join our running challenge here:

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/07/rubber-dance-july-theme-challenge_15.html

Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.



Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:
http://www.rubberdance.com/new-whale-wishes-salehttp://www.rubberdance.com/take-the-plunge-sale


Others:
Brushos
Distress Oxide Inks
Acrylic Paints

Comments

What a marvellous background to swim around in, your whale looks very proud doing just that Susanne. I so love these stamps and those quirky sentiments I am so tempted to making a purchase.. Thank you for sharing another fabulous make.. Hugs Tracey xx
ionabunny said…
Wow, I love this. Whales in Space...... That background is gorgeous. Love this. Such a cool idea. Hugz
Karen Petitt said…
It's beautiful Susanne, absolutely stunning background and the whales are totally darling lol! Thanks for sharing Karen x
Mac Mable said…
Stunning and so colourful x
Love the whales, congrats on designing such wonderful stamps too :)
Hugs
Donna xx
Rubber Dance said…
Thank you for your lovely words!!! HUGS!
Cocofolies said…
Terrific card and background!!!
Thank you Suzanne, I will look at your video a bit later, when ready to try your technique :-) xx
Ink Art Designs said…
This is my favourite whale of all time - I love how you have brought him to life.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop