Challenge Reminder - Mixed Media Tag by Susanne

Hi there!

It's Susanne writing today and I'd like to remind you on our September Colour Challenge. We have a bright autumn colour scheme this month and I LOVE it!

https://rubberdance.blogspot.com/2017/09/rubber-dance-september-colour-challenge.html

I've used the brand new "Funny Fungi"  stamp set together with a gelli printed background and some background stamps from the, also brand new, "Merry Magpie" set.



The mushrooms are stamped separately onto white cardstock and coloured with Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry and Tattered Rose). I've added them to the tag after I finished the background. The "FOUND" is a Tim Holtz die from Sizzix.

I hope you like my tag! Join our September Colour Challenge here!
Thanks for stopping by today,
xx Susanne.


Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Tim Holtz word die (Sizzix)
Gelli Plate
Brushos + white acrylic paint
Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Tattered Rose)


Comments

Gorgeous tag Suzz, love the way you have used colors from moodboard!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!